Bricks and Stones

I've had a really long week without much sleep. I should be in bed getting some much needed rest, but I'm not yet tired so here I am writing on my blog. I endeavor to update once per week, and this week I've just barely made it. Sorry 'bout that. Sometimes the creative ideas are just gone from my mind and so I leave you with a couple photos from Greece. I honestly don't remember what the top one was about; it looks like a pile of bricks leftover from a wall. Perhaps Brian will shed some light on the subject for us. The second was some type of ruin of a temple or monument. I remember we walked inside; it was very quiet, an old sage of a man was "guarding" the structure. Anyway, no interior photos allowed as usual. Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality