A Little Greek Inspiration

Does anyone else need some inspiration today?  Sometimes I think back to our Greek cruise last summer and wish I could spend just ten minutes on Santorini or Mykonos with my face to the breezy, salty air and the fresh, beautiful scenery all around me.  These little chapels, of which I have posted several photos, inspire me.  The crisp, refreshing whitewash and the cheerfully colored trim and domes exude peace.  Walking into to the incense-filled chapels was, like I've said before, a different experience from the often heavy, overwhelming decor of the cathedrals in Europe. Homes, hotels, and businesses on these islands are similar in appearance.

I just want to sit on a bench in a sundress, enjoying a glass of water or wine, and feel the sun on my face.  Just for ten minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality