The Streets of Paris

Sometimes I wish I could just jet to Paris for the day.  Really.  Brian and I have been quite a few times and have seen most of the touristy places we want to see. But to spend a day or two strolling the busy streets, enjoying baguettes, crepes with Nutella, and other tasty treats, visiting art that we can't get enough of: that would be a relaxing day.
 It is also amusing to come across places like "Fajitas".  As a native Texan, I would not eat at a Mexican restaurant in Paris.  Most of my experiences with Mexican food in Europe have been weird.  Things like roast beef and carrots in fajitas. Broccoli.  The food is usually okay tasting, but not the flavors one expects.
Then there's "Les Deux Magots" which makes the immature kid inside of me laugh.  This place actually has a history with former frequent patrons such as Picasso and Hemingway.  So what are you waiting for?  Just hop in your personal jet for a weekend in Paris...Oh, wait....    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality