A Little Greek Inspiration

Does anyone else need some inspiration today?  Sometimes I think back to our Greek cruise last summer and wish I could spend just ten minutes on Santorini or Mykonos with my face to the breezy, salty air and the fresh, beautiful scenery all around me.  These little chapels, of which I have posted several photos, inspire me.  The crisp, refreshing whitewash and the cheerfully colored trim and domes exude peace.  Walking into to the incense-filled chapels was, like I've said before, a different experience from the often heavy, overwhelming decor of the cathedrals in Europe. Homes, hotels, and businesses on these islands are similar in appearance.

I just want to sit on a bench in a sundress, enjoying a glass of water or wine, and feel the sun on my face.  Just for ten minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inheritance Inn

Gran Quivira

Signs of Something More?