The View

Our move is getting closer, friends! This is the view Brian and I had from our former flat in Heidelberg. We were just a window away from a train, bus, and a bunch of quaint buildings, churches, homes. From this location in the south of Germany, Brian and I could go as far as Paris or even London--just add Eurostar--without getting on a plane or in a car. We traveled with my mom once from our hotel in Paris, walking first to the metro, heading to the train, switching trains once or twice, and off just in front of the flat. That was so convenient!

Brian and I have been praying about our next place in Heidelberg. We will once again be living on the economy and have a small selection that the housing office will assist us with. Will we get a home with Old World charm? Another modern flat or townhome? Heart of the city near the Hauptsrasse? Countryside with more green space (grass!). I was starting to worry, but then remembered that God answered prayers the first time around with the perfect location for us; I trust that He'll answer them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality