Repeat Visits


Brian and I seem to repeat locations in pairs. Since getting married in 2002, we've lived twice in our native DFW area, twice in New Braunfels/San Antonio, twice in Maryland (well, technically once, but we moved across the state) and now twice in Heidelberg. The only place we've only been once is New Jersey, and I think it may be the one exception. So today I thought it would be fitting for me to post a picture of the outside wall at Braunfels Castle. My very first post on this blog back in 2008 was of the castle itself. I thought it was neat that I had lived in New Braunfels, TX, where the family from this German castle settled almost 200 years ago. I chose the picture today because it has a path, and reminds me that I'm on a journey. I like the idea of walking under the archway to see what adventure lies ahead.
Tomorrow they are packing our things. We'll be out of the condo by Friday, and after another week and a visit to Texas, we'll be on our way to Germany.
I am going to post updates to the blog, but they may be missing photos until I get settled in Germany. I'll keep everyone posted and look forward to sharing our new (again) surroundings once we get there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality