Praise Him!

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

It looks like the branches of this beautiful tree are reaching into the heavens and praising God. I see trees that often look this way, and am reminded of Luke 19:40 where Jesus says, "And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out." I think if the stones could cry out, then trees could praise their Creator.

Praise God today!

Comments

Angela said…
I'm praising the Lord today...along with the trees!
"Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because He cometh to judge the earth." 1 Chronicles 16:33
"Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before the LORD : for He cometh, for He cometh to judge the earth: He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth." Psalm 96:12-13
Amber said…
Thank you! I knew there were tree verses and I couldn't locate them!

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality