Peacocks!

Brian and I recently went to Jamaica to celebrate my birthday.  We went to Sandals Royal Plantation in Ocho Rios, just down the road from where we got married almost ten years ago.  In fact, it was just a short walk down the beach to our wedding location.  Sometimes when we return to such locations, I wish I could have left something there, a handwritten note or time capsule so that I could capture the feelings I had on a given day.  I suppose that is why I enjoy blogging so much; it allows me to relive moments and reflect on life.  Anyway, this peacock was one of about twenty on the property and they were so much fun!  They provided entertainment with their nosy calls (sounded like a cat meowing very loudly) and they followed the food around when dining.  But they didn't get in the way, and the males even showed off their feathers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality