Independence Day Part II

Hello readers!  I am very sorry it has been so long since I've updated my blog; however, I have been quite busy.  We did a road trip to Mount Rushmore, and thought that would be appropriate for an Independence Day getaway.  I have to admit, I was more impressed with the natural beauty of the surrounding hills, valleys, rocks and nature than I was the stone carving.  Oh trust me, it took a lot of talent and years of dedicated work for Borglum's team to do this.  I wouldn't know where to start.  But just how did that granite and rock get there to begin with?  Our Creator put it there.  

Anyway, I have to say, Roosevelt was the one whose face wore the most genuine  expression.  What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality