Street Preaching in London


I have but one photograph to show you today, my friend. These men were sharing the gospel of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in the middle of London. It was very refreshing as a Christian to see other Christians while on vacation. I was delighted and amazed that they are still allowed to do so. I fear it may not be the same in the future.

Brian and I went over to talk to them and they invited us to service. We would have gone but had a conflicting appointment regarding our return trip that we needed to keep. Perhaps the next time we are over there, we'll be in a posititon to go.

Sadly, not many people appeared to be actively listening. There were a few protesters, which I don't understand. The men were preaching the salvation message, they had no political agenda. Why do people feel the need to speak out against it? Disrupt?

I encourage you to pray for others who are out there, boldly proclaiming Christ's love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Fantasy Vs. Reality

Gran Quivira