It's February...

It's February and I kind of want it to be spring. No, not kind of, but really. I really want it to be spring. I understand that the old saying is: "don't be wishing your life away." I'm not. It could still be February, just with spring weather, right? There's a song with a line: "It's 5 o'clock somewhere." Well, it is also spring or summer somewhere else on the globe. The snow is beautiful, but the teen temps require a lot of layering and bundling. I am working on being thankful in all situations. We have a lot to be thankful for, even with this weather. We still had power, we still had food, and we still got out safely each day this weekend. There are so many people who suffer greatly when bad weather hits. Also, the winter allows us to be more thankful when spring thaw hits. I understand this. Until then, I have a beautiful photo, right here on my blog, to remind me of warm sunshine and weather. Something to look forward to. I Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." KJV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality