Househunting

Sorry, I don't have any photos yet. But, I have had an interesting day househunting here in the Heidelberg area. Brian and I looked at three properties today. The first was a townhome with garage. It has a beautiful yard that is large enough to entertain but small enough to mow in about 10 minutes. Lots of bright windows. There's even a loft space for me to paint from!

The second reminded me of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," except in place of stone lions out front, there were Sphinxes. The interior was large and dramatic with lots of shiny finishes. Emphasis on the shiny. The living/dining room space made me think of ballroom dancing.

The third was a sufficient space; clean and neat. Plain, but sufficient. However, the three flights of stairs, sans elevator (hey, we had one last time we were in Heidelberg!), and an extra flight within the unit was quite a lot for grocery lugging.

Which one will we choose? One of these, or another still to come? I'll let you know when we do. Hopefully there will be photos soon, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality