We Move in Tomorrow!

We are moving into our new place tomorrow! We chose the three story town home. It is close to public transportation, so I can go everywhere I need to go. There's a garage and a parking spot, so if we wind up with two cars, we'll have a place to park. If not, there's plenty of room for visitors to park their cars there.

I am thinking about planting a garden. I told my mom this and she kind of laughed at me. I don't know why? Maybe because I've never shown an interest in gardening before. She has always had beautiful flowers every year, and has even grown a few tomatoes here and there. But I've always been more of an arts & crafts person. Well, there are seeds, and we have a yard. Of course I don't know where to begin, but I'm sure someone around here can teach me.

When we move in, we'll take photos. I'll post them as soon as possible, hopefully next week. We are supposed to get internet service on the 21st. I'm looking forward to setting up house.

Until then, enjoy your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality