Texas

Okay, I still don't have any photos, but those won't be available until we get settled in Germany. Until then, you'll have to settle for words. We have been enjoying our visits in Texas this week. Family and friends that we haven't seen for a while have welcomed us with open arms. We miss our loved ones and our home state; it's good to be home, even for a brief while.


Brian and I went to get our Texas driver's licenses back! We are so excited to be able to call Texas "home" while we live in Germany. I know, how can we appreciate two different places so much? I think it's because we enjoy traveling and experiencing new things.

Well friend, I hope to be in Germany the next time I post. Until then, auf wiedersehen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality