Home Again Part II

A while back, I created a "Home Again" post where I wrote about our return to Heidelberg. But let me give you some history on how we fell in love with this area in the first place. Brian had been stationed in Germany before we ever met. He loved the country and wanted to bring me here. My first trip to Germany was a visit; we planned our trip and spent lots of time looking at castles. We drove through Heidelberg, and although we didn't have time to stop here, the view was breathtaking. I said, "I want to live here someday!"Little did I know, that a short while later, we'd get the opportunity to move here the first time. When I asked Brian about the area, he reminded me of the breathtaking valley we had driven through, and he remembered my comments about wanting to live here. Well, folks, the first time was great and we are here in the area for a second time. While we don't live in the heart of Heidelberg, it is a short ride away on the Strass and we can be here in no time. I can't wait till things get settled. I'll be able to share many more beautiful photos with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Fantasy Vs. Reality

Gran Quivira