Summer In Germany

I want to take this time to share with you what summer sometimes looks like in Germany. Unlike my home state of Texas, where summer is generally HOT...my family and friends have been seeing temps in the 100s...Germany's summers are a bit unpredictable. It does get into the 80s and 90s here for a couple of weeks during the summer, but that quickly changes into an irregular rhythm of warm, then cool, rainy, then cloudy, a little sun, etc. In other words, it's more like early spring in Texas. This particular evening, we had our camera as we traveled downtown, and I'm glad we did. The beautiful gray covered hills are a perfect description of a cool summer day.

Comments

Diane Schultz said…
I'm so jealous - it's been in the high 90's-low 100's here in SW Illinois for the last 2 weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality