Sometimes There Are No Words

I was absent from posting last week. Brian and I went back to Texas for my cousin's wedding! We had a wonderful time and got to spend a lot of time with family that we rarely get to see. We arrived back home yesterday and I thought of my blog. In my jet-lag, I didn't feel up to posting anything. Today I decided to go through some vacation photos and find something random to post. This dragon caught my eye. We were in Worms this past fall when we saw a few odd statues, this being one of them. I really don't have words to go along with the dragon, and don't even know his point in being there. But I thought he made a fun blog photo at a time when I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality