Shrubbery!

"We want...a shrubbery!" If you've ever seen Monty Python, you'll know what I'm talking about. My senior year in high school, I transferred to public school and we watched that movie in our creative writing class. Now you know where your hard earned tax dollars are going.

Anyway, the perfectly trimmed hedges at a chateaux in the Loire Valley made me giggle. One wonders if they were trimmed in such a way as to amuse us all, or if it is simply aesthetically pleasing... I'm sure a lot of care and attention goes into keeping them nice and neat, and that someone gets frustrated over these things when one doesn't shape up as well as the others. (see the little sad one in the front on the right?). Anyway, I hope I've provided a little laugh for you today. If not, I'm terribly sorry...Shrubbery!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality