A Bit of Humor!

Sometimes my posts are very serious, and hopefully thought provoking. We need to take time in life to reflect and listen to lessons being taught.

And then, there's times like today, when I needed a smile and a laugh! Thank you, God, for giving us humans a sense of humour, some of us more than others, I'll admit. Sometimes Brian and I like to window shop when traveling. Seldom to I have a reason to go into any stores, but usually as tourists one has to wander through a shopping district to get to the museums and monuments. The little wigged dog caught my eye and made me smile. Oddly enough, I remembered the dog but not the merchandise, so I'm not really sure how effective of an advertising technique he was. But he was cute and photo worthy. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality