Birds of a Feather

I have to tell you that I think both of these birds might have hissed at us. The swan is a permanent fixture of a gaggle of swans that reside on King Ludwig's property, as it was a symbol of the family. Hence the names Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein. At one point during Isaac's visit, he approached the swan and it followed him about; hissing and whatever else swans do. The peafowl was at the Schwetzinger Schloss, and was being followed by Brian, who was trying to get it to do what I'm not sure. I distinctly remember it hissing at us, too. The colorful bird was calling to his mate and she was on the other side of the grounds. Apparently, she didn't like his hissing, either.

Comments

Angela said…
pictures of the castles?
Amber said…
I'll try to include them this week or soon. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality