A Belated Thanksgiving

I'm leading up to something here. You're probably wondering what a photo from our Greek cruise has to do with Thanksgiving. We'll, it is one more thing that we have to be thankful for this year: traveling opportunities. That's certainly not the most important thing I am thankful for; the top of my Thanksgiving list is my Savior, my God and His love for me and mankind. I'm also thankful for Brian, my wonderful husband and my family and friends...health and opportunities. Since I've made it a personal rule not to share photos of family and friends in my very public blog, you'll have to settle for a picture from our travels.


I hope, reader, that whatever you did on Thanksgiving, you enjoyed your blessings with friends and family. I hope that you reflected on the gifts God gave you. And I hope that you are always thanking Him for His love.

My blog posts may be irregular for the next couple of weeks; I hope that is okay. Trust me, I have plenty of things to share with you, but all in due time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality