Crazy Stuff in Barcelona


I'm so excited!  Brian and I went to Barcelona over Thanksgiving.  It was our last major trip while living in Germany (the second time around) and we had a blast that long weekend.  At the same time, our focus was elsewhere; so much so that we didn't upload the photos until today:  February 11th!  I tried looking for them before; even while still in Germany.  Brian said that he thought he had loaded them, but I just wasn't finding them.  I looked for them again last week when I remembered that we didn't have the photos and we finally relocated the memory card they were on and here a couple of of them are, just to get you started.  There was a lot of crazy and fun architecture in that city!  So in honor of that, here's the view of something quirky from the bus we were on.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality