Casa Loma


Casa Loma is an incredible estate home/castle in Toronto, originally built for Sir Henry Pellatt. Upon stepping inside, I was amazed at the grandeur of the place. Of all the places that Brian and I visited last year while in Toronto, this was my favorite. There is so much to see here!







The conservatory was such a bright change from the dark interior of the rest of Casa Loma. I imagined myself reclining on a sofa with a cup of tea in one hand and a great book in the other, basking in the sunshine. I also imagined how much trouble cats would get into if they were allowed inside! The photo doesn't do justice to this room.







The conservatory wasn't the only place to find lush flora. The gardens provided us with many great photo opportunities. Again, my runaway imagination got ahold of me in the gardens with all of its benches and winding paths. I thought what a wonderful time one could have, inviting guests over for a gardenside brunch in the spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality