Dominican Republic


This is the amazingly long--for a resort--beach that Brian and I had access to while in the Dominican Republic. Beyond the trees was another trail that went for a ways, followed by a rocky cliff that we crossed about halfway before it got to difficult. We had talked of going back out there but instead discovered other hidden beaches at the resort.

Looks like every other beach, doesn't it? That's what we thought. Anyway, looking at this picture reminded me of our wedding and honeymoon, exactly six years ago today...in Jamaica. I have a lot of pictures of us in Jamaica since that time, but our actual honeymoon pictures burned up in a fire in December 2003. Fortuneately for us, my mom, in her wisdom, had requested a copy of all of our pictures from our wedding on. Today I have a discs and some prints from all of those trips. Someday, my hope is to get those on here and share them with you, my reader.

Until then, enjoy the sands!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality