Today's Random Photo

We've completely upgraded our computer system. Earlier this summer, you may remember my posts about the computer virus on the PC laptop. We purchased a MacBook with the idea that we'd eventually get a Mac desktop computer (whatever the name of it is). We saved up the money and I'm now typing this from the new desktop. All of the thousands of pictures are on here, but I haven't yet figured out how to efficiently search photos. I prefer to do so by folder and view them, but I just haven't learned the Mac way of doing this. So, I picked a random "blind" photo from the "miscellaneous Germany" files and posted. I think this is near Garmisch, perhaps the tip top or edge of Hohenschwangau. If so, this would have been taken many years before. Perhaps it was my mom's first visit: she was amazed at the snow that came down as we traveled to the mountains in June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality