Variety


One of my favorite exhibits at Vienna's Natural Science and History Museum was the butterflies. I have never seen such a wide variety; there were cabinets and rows full of the vibrantly colored creatures! It was difficult to get a clear photo with the reflection from the glass, but you can see here that there are unique patterns, colors and sizes to be found. Only a Creator with an unlimited imagination could have created these beautiful creatures. The very first verse of the Bible tells us, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1 To think that these butterflies are only a small part of what He created amazes me.


Comments

Angela said…
They are so beautiful!! My latest post shows a little butterfly that was visiting my Lantana last week!
Amber said…
Thank you! Butterflies are some of my favorite creatures!

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality