Tree Time

Every fall I enjoy the autumn colors of orange, yellow, red and purple that spring forth. I have to admit, one of the things I loved living on the East Coast of the US and now I enjoy in Germany are the beautiful leaves turning. The time frame is so brief; only a couple of weeks it seems, and then they fall, leaving a barren tree in their wake. You can probably look through the blog and see similar pictures. I never tire of taking them, or having Brian take them, because every tree, every scene, is different. Just a couple of weeks ago, Brian and I were driving near Worms (it's a town, not a creepy crawly) and happened across this park area. It's actually the grounds of a former schloss (castle or palace in German). The sky was bright, the reflections were beautiful, and the tree above looked like the perfect place for climbing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion Mural

Gran Quivira

Fantasy Vs. Reality